Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rude v/s Kind !!!

Mornings are always Busy and Hectic..and if they are monday morning, All The Best!!!

Came across such mornings yesterday and today!! (read another post for today's incident)... where i had brushes with many types of characters.

Morning started late, cos i slept late... upar se was in a hurry for reaching office on time!!! I usually have a regular autowala who takes me to the station (East)... [Reason for mentioning the exact location - read ahead]. He usually waits for me to be his first passenger, because (he believes) that i am lucky for him (Please note how luck changes according to his mood, whims and fancies). now whn i hopped into his auto, i told him 'Chacha (thts wat i adress him as), aaj West Station le lijiye, der ho gayi hai'. I had expected him to drop me to west station, simple because in past often i have agreed to get down in east even whn i have to go to west cos tht time maybe i have some free time to spare, and also considering or believing the fact tht he always wanted me to be his first passenger. To my disbelief he asked me to catch an other auto, saying tht he doesnt want to go to West. I was like ek din ka sawaal hai, he still refused. In utter Disgust, i got down and caught another auto. Wat Utter Rudeness.... Wat happened to his Luck Charm, and stuff (I Sweared not to sit in his Auto Ever).

At same Time on the same day, I was just about reaching the Bus-stop,whn I realised that my bus is just about to leave the stop. I Tried my luck by showing hand gesture, asking the driver to wait for a moment, so that i could hop in, (Though I wasnt even expecting him to look at me, forget stopping the bus for a moment). To my Surprise, He not only stopped the bus, but also allowed me to get in from the front entrance of the bus (usually in mornings the driviers dont allow passengers to board the bus from the front entrance)... How kind of him, God Bless him :)

How each day we come across characters, who bring us surprise and disbelief at the same time. I had expected the Autowala to drop me to my destination, which he dint. and I never expected the Bus driver to stop the bus for me after leaving the stop, but he did!!! isnt it the general notion that autowalas are decent and bus drivers are rude?? Well, keeping this incident in mind, I beg to differ!!!

2 comments:

Vichar said...

hmmmm....:)

John Doe said...

buswalas are rude. cant generalize about ricks, but i am pretty sure u met a sweet "BEST" driver