Thursday, April 5, 2007

I love you...... do I Really????????

Here the same guy goes again (remember the last blog?? )

One of the way ppl fall in love.. or so they believe especially when Someone loves them..

As in..

Raja loves Rani because Rani loves Raja..

Raja does not have a reason to love Rani but does not have a reason to not love her either.. so till the time Raja finds a reason.. he will continue to love her..

Also.. there is the ego and self appreciation thing because for the first time in Raja's life has someone given him so much importance and attention.. obviously... he is gonna fall for it..

The only thing in his mind will be rani...and slowly he would start liking the good qualities of rani and miss the stupidities that rani does... and one fine day.. he will realize.. he is in love...

Moral of story.. I love u because u love me and you are the only one who loves me but when ur love for me is not a novelty or someone else equally loves me.. my love for you will diminish..

Is it Really the case always??

No comments: