Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Transitions of life!!!!


Life transitions are probably the best things in life that one appreciates the most beyond doubt. These are the times one discovers and rediscovers new things, realize what has to be realized, and act upon things that call for a lot of consideration and maturity.

A lot of people, especially the assuming ones, tell me that I seem like a person who has been through all life's highest points, even the lowest. That they see me as a flawed emotional capsule crammed with all the biases and happy endings waiting to be formed as a single roving soul

It's true I have been through a lot. You, too. I mean, we all have been. Maybe the reason why I differ from anybody else [or so I say] and people can say such things, is because I try to extract as many things-- realizations, comprehensions, possibilities, negativities, etc,-- as possible from all the experiences, and assess them one at a time until I move on.

I enjoy meeting a lot of people. I like talking, sharing, listening to their stories and opinions, etc., because from there I get to see a whole different perception of the real world. The held high and low points of my life bump into theirs, and there I would come to realize that we may all have been going through the same things, but we all vary in the ways we deal and see it. It's like playing a game of chess. You know the moves. But you have your own scheme that is entirely different from your opponent. You are the boss. You control.

Now that I've learned, and am wiser, I'm hoping that this transition, so major, so scary, in my life would be.. though imperfect, the finest stage of my life.


Courtesy: Megs!

No comments: