Sunday, March 18, 2007

My First Blog!!!!

Hey folks,

I always used to ask my friends to teach me how to blog....and they used to tell me its simple...just write ur thoughts out....express wat u r thinking!!! thts a blog.....

Well this is my first ever attempt to write a blog.....so ppl who are into blogging big time...wud have to read this blog as a naive attempt to start blogging!!!!!!

This blog writing has been delayed since last 2 weeks.... had alrdy booked a url for writing blogs but thn never found the enthusiasm or the time to write it...... well time toh mila but thn mann nahi kiya.... Being into HR profile, have developed lots of mood swings... one moment i m in a happy mood, enthusiastically thinking as to wat to do next....but next moment....everything goes hay-wire!!!

I always thought wat wud i write in my first blog....discussed wid my friends as to wat has to be written n stuff...thn came onto one consensus...just write your heartout!!!!!!!!

Now that i have taken up this act of writing blogs, will try to continue writing even if it doesnt make sense to most of the bloggers!!!

I look forward to share my thoughts and view points with you people!!! (hopefully on a continual basis)

6 comments:

Harshit Shah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Ami said...

Babe... nice start....:)

tarang said...

Great Start, Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

Hi Preksh
I think you dont know what you have,
what is your capabilities.
you can do and achieve anything in your life.

My best wishes with you.
and after all welcome in blogging...

Marise Lobo said...

welcome to bloggie land

santosh mehta said...

Some of your blogs talks alot about love.. So thought will add some lines to it.. its from one of the lovely songs and very deeply touched to me ..

Tu har ghadi har waqt mere saath raha hai
Haan yeh jism kabhi door kabhi paas raha hai
Jo bhi gham hain yeh tere unhein tu mera pataa de